Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Snowtroopers!


Snowtroopers Scouting
Originally uploaded by s.kosoris
After poking around on Flickr a bit and finding some awesome shots of Stormtroopers, many of which were Lego Stormtroopers, I wanted to get into the action. So I went and bought myself some Snowtroopers. Unfortunately, there are currently no little Star Wars Lego sets with Stormtroopers, so I had to settle on the Snowtroopers. But being winter, I thought Snowtroopers were fitting for taking some fun outdoor pics. So I went home and headed outside with my new Snowtroopers. I took a few pics and then my camera's batteries died! Luckily a few pics turned out, two of which are posted on my Flickr page. Definitely star tuned for more Snowtroopers in the future!
Snowtroopers in Tree
Originally uploaded by
s.kosoris


No comments: