Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Fish and New Gallery


So here he is, my new fish, Ichabod! I had a really hard time deciding which fish to get, but I finally decided to get him (I was also choosing between three veil tails. One was white with blue on its fins, one was red with pink, and the third was a pretty blue). But in the end, this guy was just so beautiful that I had to have him! I have one other picture of him on Flickr, so definitely check it out!
To celebrate, I made another new gallery. This one is betta pictures! It was so hard to choose the 18 shots because there are just so many beautiful betta pictures on Flickr. I tried to put a variety of shots and fish into the gallery. There are both male and female bettas, as well as halfmoons, crowntails, veiltails and everything in between!

No comments: