Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! 2009 was a great year, and I'm hoping 2010 will be even better!

The first important thing that I've done this year concerns Apocalypse Madness. There were 14 authors there, and only 6 post with any regularity. Once again, the idea is that a quote is posted on the last Monday of every month, and you write and post a story which is inspired by the quote. You do not have to post every month (sometimes you are busy, or the quote just doesn't inspire you), so there's no pressure if you forget or whatever for a month or two. But I do want authors who will contribute during the year. So all of the people who joined and have not posted anything at all, or anything in the last year were removed; the blog is down to 6 authors now. If you are interested in becoming a contributor, there's still lots of room (there can be 100 authors). Send me an email at inkscribbler@gmail.com and I'll add you to the blog!

No comments: