Sunday, January 10, 2010

Flickr Galleries!!!!!

A few days ago, I discovered Flickr Galleries! Galleries are collections of up to 18 pictures taken by other people that you put together however you'd like. I started making them out of the Your Best Shot 2009 group. The first gallery that I made has some of the big cat (lions, tigers, leopards, etc) pictures from the group. The second gallery I made has some of the fantastic house cat shots from the group. I think this second gallery is better than the first one, just bcause I have a better idea of what I'm doing. The third gallery I made has nothing to do with the Your Best Shot group. Instead, I decided to make a Star Wars gallery. But after I had brought about 8 pictures together and realized that 7 of them were Stormtrooper pictures, I switched it to a Stormtrooper gallery. Please check all three galleries out, ands stay tuned for more! And thanks to everyone featured in the galleries (and those who didn't make the cut - it was tough!) for sharing their fantastic shots!

Here's a link to all the galleries that I make. Enjoy!

No comments: