Sunday, January 17, 2010

Found: My Saucer Scout!


I was randomly looking at Lego guys on Ebay, when I remembered that years ago, I had one Lego Space set. I also remembered that the last time I saw the set, it was sitting in my closet (which is not where the rest of my Legos are) fully built. I wasn't sure if I'd eventually put him in with the rest of my Lego or not, so I took a quick look in my closet. Fortunately, I found him almost right away, buried beneath some other things. Other than being a bit dusty, everything is in good shape; more to the point, the set wasn't missing anything!
I did a bit of poking around, and I was able to discover that this set was the Saucer Scout from the Spyrius Space collection. I don't really remember why I ended up with this set; it's the only space set I have (I have mostly older Knight sets, the majority of which are Dragon Masters, and Paradise, because that's obviously what a girl who plays with Lego wants - insert eye roll here).
Needless to say, now that I've dusted him off, I'll probably try taking some pictures of him on wacky adventures - maybe he'll even meet the Snowtroopers!

No comments: