Thursday, February 27, 2014

Y is for...

Y is for... by s.kosoris
Y is for..., a photo by s.kosoris on Flickr.

Here we are, at the second last letter for the Minifigure Alphabet. I had Y narrowed down to two different minifigures early on, Yoda and the Yeti. But it took me a long time to decide between the two. The Yeti would have been fun because there's still a lot of snow on the ground. But it's also been really cold outside, making a picture outside not really ideal. Yoda was a good choice because I could shoot him anywhere. I think I actually decided to use him for Y when I remembered that I have his house (and have never taken a picture of him near it).

I have a newer Yoda that I could have used (I think he's from the Clone Wars), but instead opted for the old one. While his eyes are all the same colour (unlike the Clone Wars Yoda), there's something about this Yoda's face which just seems more fitting; his face denotes wisdom and peace in a way the Clone Wars Yoda's does not.

So stay tuned tomorrow for the end of my month-long minifigure project!

No comments: