Monday, February 17, 2014

Minifigure Alphabet

For the month of February, I decided to take a picture a day of Lego Minifigures, corresponding to the letters of the alphabet.  I had this idea several years ago, but forgot about it until I stumbled on a list I had written in a notebook with ideas of minifigures I can use for each letter of the alphabet.  February has 28 days, so I thought it would be a great month to dedicate to the alphabet (and I even get two extra days in case something comes up and I don't have time for taking a picture). 

This month-long project seemed like a great idea, letting me try out the picture-a-day format without a long time commitment. I'm currently over half way through the alphabet with today's "O is for..." picture.  I am one day behind (I didn't take a picture on February 13th, but resumed again on the 14th). 

You can find the entire Minifigure Alphabet set here.

No comments: