Tuesday, February 18, 2014

500!

500! by s.kosoris
500!, a photo by s.kosoris on Flickr.
Today I posted my 500th Lego picture on Flickr! My original plan was to set up 500 minifigures like this, but I don't think I have quite enough (and even if I do, I decided I didn't want to set up 500 minifigures - these 115 were bad enough because they kept falling over like dominos!)

I attempted to put a representative sample of the minifigures I have photographed in this picture. The 5 is composed of Castle-themed minifigures, including Dragon Masters, Wolfpack, Forestmen, Kingdoms, and some custom minifigures I'm hoping to eventually tell a photo story with. The first 0 is all Star Wars figures (with one custom from Arealight). The final 0 is the biggest mish-mash of figs, consisting of Atlantis, Power Miners, Space Police, Super Heroes, Pirates of the Caribbean and Collectible Minifigures. I also added the Crystal King, Eruptor, and T-Rex for good measure. :)

No comments: