Friday, June 19, 2009

Cities and Knights!



For my birthday, I bought myself Catan: Cities and Knights. I love the original game, Settlers of Catan, and decided that I would like to try one of the expansions. After some debate, I purchased the Cities and Knights expansion (it was a toss up between Cities and Knights and Traders and Barbarians, but in the end I decided to go with the first one because it seems to be the more popular with people).

So today I finally got to try it out with a couple of friends! I can't believe how different it is from the original game. There's a lot more to it, and it also seems a bit slower paced. But it was still a lot of fun. I'm not entirely sure that we were playing it correctly, (the Pirate Ship never seemed to do anything) but I did enjoy it. I can't wait to play it again (and some more of the original Settlers, as I love that game!!!!)

No comments: