Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Whole Wack of New Pics on Flickr


Over the weekend, I went to visit a friend of mine in Fort Frances. I had an awesome weekend, and took a whole bunch of pictures. Many of them are now on Flickr, from the awesome sunset I saw on Saturday night, to the turtles that I'm pretty sure were mating. I got to go fishing on Sunday to a really pretty lake, and then had a wonderful drive home with a stop at Quetico. I saw two moose on the way home, but unfortunately wasn't able to take pictures of either of them.
Then today, I went outside and took some closeups of flowers in my garden and around my yard. This tiger lily photo is my favourite, but I took a whole bunch that are also on my Flickr photostream. I also discovered that my camera can change photos into black and whites or sepia-toned images, and so I have converted a few and posted them on Flickr along with the originals. All in all, there are over 30 new pics on my photostream, so please, check them out!

No comments: