Friday, June 19, 2009

The Saws Have a New Home!!!!

Since around Christmas, I've been getting gas for my car from the Canadian Tire Gas Bar. This has gotten me about $1.50-$2.00 in Canadian Tire Money every time I fill up. I've been wondering what I was going to do with the money for awhile, especially now that I had almost $20 which is enough to buy something descent.

The saws that I got for Ukrainian Christmas this past year have remained in their package. I had no where to put them, so I didn't bother opening them up until recently. I first needed a tape measure, so I took the one out of the saw kit. And then the other day, my brother came downstairs looking for a hack saw. So I opened up the rest of the kit, thinking I was going to get to saw things. Sadly, I didn't, as my dad pulled his hack saw out and was out the door before mine was out. I now had the saws out of the package with nowhere to put them.

This was when I hit upon the idea of using my Canadian Tire Money to buy a tool kit especially for them! So I went to Canadian Tire earlier today with some friends and bought myself one! It had to be a bit bigger so it could fit the cross cut saw (it nearly didn't! I have to keep the cross cut saw on an angle!) Thanks to the Canadian Tire Money I had, it only cost me $0.17!

No comments: