Sunday, August 17, 2014

Phone Cases!

As I mentioned on August 3rd, some of my pictures on Redbubble look awesome as phone cases.  So to show that off, I created a new collection featuring all of those pictures!

The collection is a fun mish-mash of my photos.  There are Lego pictures (which make some very fun cases!), flower pictures (which make for some very pretty cases), animal pictures, and even some landscapes (like this fun picture of Duluth, Minnesota's Aerial Lift Bridge).  But not everything I have available on Redbubble is available as a case - some pictures just didn't look good, so they didn't make the cut.  And one picture, "The Crystal King's Closeup," looks fine as an iPhone case, but terrible as a Samsung case (so it's only available for iPhones). 

After making the new collection, I ended up removing my old Animals collection, combining it with the Miscellaneous one.  I like that there are only five collections on my profile page so it doesn't look too busy.  The new collection is now at the top of the page, giving it center stage to the other collections. 

No comments: