Sunday, August 7, 2011

Unforgiven



Unforgiven
Originally uploaded by s.kosoris
Last night my brother and I watched the Clint Eastwood movie Unforgiven. I was so inspired that I came home and took a couple of pictures based off of the movie with my Lego minifigs. First is the picture based off of the movie poster, which I have titled "Unforgiven." I was originally planning on making the minifig a coat, but I couldn't find the perfect material. So I eventually scrapped that idea and used him as is. I think it turned out pretty good!

The second shot was based off of a random picture I found on TvTropes. For this one I used one of my other pictures, Outline

d in Sunshine, as the background. I then posed the minifig and snapped several shots. Hilariously, for both this shot ("Will Munny," named after Clint Eastwood's character) and "Unforgiven," I ended up using the first take I shot!

I was extremely pleased with how both shots turned out. They are currently on Flickr and will be making their way to Red Bubble in the near future!



Will Munny
Originally uploaded by s.kosoris

No comments: