Sunday, July 24, 2011

Home from my Seattle Trip!

A few days ago I got home from a trip to Seattle, WA. I decided to attend the IGDA Summit that was held there as a graduation present to myself. I had a lot of fun at the Summit, meeting lots of great people and learning a lot about the video game industry!

I started off in Minneapolis, then flew to Seattle, and finally came home via Minneapolis and Duluth. All of the pictures are from my sightseeing adventures (I didn't take any pictures of the actual conference).

The Seattle highlights were the Space Needle, the Japanese Garden, Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square, and Bellevue. On my way home I also stopped at the Split Rock River, Tettegouche State Park and the Temperance River.

Now that I'm back home, all of my pictures from my trip are on Flickr. Feel free to check them out! :)

No comments: