Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Found: Fright Knights!


To celebrate getting my essay to length, I decided to pull out my Legos! I have an idea for a shot of Majisto which I am hoping will look really cool, so of course I had to dig him out. When I opened up my Lego bucket, I was really surprised: apparently I own Fright Knights!
As far as I knew, the newest Knights that I owned were Royal Knights or Dark Forest. Actually, the last set I remember buying before my Snowtroopers was the Dark Forest set Bandit Ambush. So imagine my surprise when I find two small Fright Knight sets, the Bat Lord and the Bat Lord's Catapult!
I'm not surprised that I bought the Bat Lord. He comes with a black dragon with orange wings, which looks deadly! I'm not quite sure why I have the Bat Lord's Catapult, but hey, I'm not complaining. So hopefully I'll be able to take some fun pictures of the Bat Lord and Company in the near future!

No comments: