Monday, February 22, 2010

Cat Pics!

Today I went to my mom's work to take pics of their office cat, Chomp. Chomp's been living in the office for the last few weeks. I'd heard all about her and wanted to take some pics of her.

Well, today really wasn't my day for taking pics of cats. I took a lot of pics of Chomp, and when I got home I took even more pics of Sasha, for a combined total of 65 cat pics. The 9 nicest ones are now on flickr. Unfortunately, the vast majority of them are blurry; for some reason my camera didn't want to focus on the cats, but instead focussed on the floor behind them. I think it might have been because I was a bit too close and I was using the Sports mode rather than the Program mode that I usually use. Program is a lot better, as I can take macro pics, but it's too slow. So I guess I have to take the good with the bad.

No comments: