Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Be Kind Rewind


I just watched Be Kind Rewind at a friend's house, and man, I haven't laughed so hard at a movie in a long time! When I first saw the previews for it, I thought it looked funny, but I was afraid it would be stupid funny. Well, luckily, I was wrong!
I rented Be Kind Rewind from the library last week. At the time, I didn't realize that the library had it, otherwise I probably would have rented it sooner. So I brought it with me to my friend's house. We attempted to watch it, but it wouldn't play. We looked, and it wasn't really scratched. Eventually it started playing, but would skip every so often. So we decided to run down to rent it before the movie store closed.
The movie really starts out when Jerry (Jack Black) accidentally erases all of the tapes in the movie store Be Kind Rewind. He and Mike then decide to make their own versions of the tapes in order to stay in business. From Ghostbusters to Rush Hour 2, they "swede" all your favourites! This has got to be the funniest movie of 2008!!!!!
(check out their sweded videos on youtube!)

No comments: