Sunday, December 14, 2008

Zombie Hamlet



For the next few weeks, every Sunday the next scene of Zombie Hamlet will appear on Delivering Awesome. Right now I have Act 1 all ready to go; the next three scenes (there are five total, and the first two are already posted) will be appearing automatically every Sunday at 12:01 am. Act 1 is the act that I wrote for my school group project, so luckily it is already written. As I commented on the blog, Scene 2 is hands down my favourite scene.

At this point, I am thinking of writing my own versions of the other acts. My group did a good job on them, but their versions are not how I envisioned the story should go. (That is also why I renamed it Zombie Hamlet; the group project's title was Horatio). So stay tuned next Sunday for Act 1 Scene 3!

No comments: