Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Minifigs!!!!


Spawn
Originally uploaded by s.kosoris
I really wish I could take credit for these guys but I can't. It all started a few weeks ago when I found custom Lego Masters of the Universe figures on Amazon. You could buy Skeletor and He-Man together. He-Man looked alright, but I really liked Skeletor. I lamented the fact that they were super expensive, then got the idea to make my own. I started shopping around for the pieces (I have the right blue torso for Skeletor, as well as a face and some hair for He-Man). But then I looked on Ebay and found a Skeletor that looked even better than the one on Amazon!

I was determined to buy Skeletor, and while looking through all of the custom figures sold by one guy, I found Spawn, whom I purchased at the same time as Skeletor, and the Lizard. I wasn't going to purchase the Lizard, but my brother talked me into it because he's so cool! Then when I went back to purchase him, I found Thor, whom I fell in love with! So I ended up buying all four minifigs in one night! They finally arrived today, and I was super excited, taking them all outside for some great shots. They're all just as awesome as I thought they'd be!!!!

I'm looking forward to a few more minifigs coming soon - I found a He-Man I liked (I decided it would be cheaper to get him than to make him as some of the skin coloured legs and stuff were expensive), and I have a Mr. Freeze on the way, too!

No comments: