Saturday, July 17, 2010

1st Flickr Group!

Today I didn't feel like taking pictures of Lego, but I still wanted to take a picture of something. Having missed the sunset, I wasn't really sure what I was going to do. But while straightening up my room I noticed my two Starcraft action figures (the Terran Marine and the Zerg Hydralisk) and I decided to go take a couple of pictures of them.

Back on Flickr, I went looking for a group to post these pictures on. But I didn't really like most of the groups as they were full of game screenshots and artwork (most of which is from Blizzard). So I decided to start my own group, which I have named Starcraft Toys. I have never run a group before, so this is going to be an experience (especially since there aren't a whole lot of people taking pictures of Starcraft related toys).

No comments: