Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Home from Toronto

I know, I didn't really say anything when I was going, but now I'm back home! I was in St. Catherines and Toronto for a week, from Nov. 11 to today. I did waaaay too much shopping and barely managed to stuff everything into my suitcase! All in all, it was a great trip (although I was a bit sad that I didn't get to go and see Eagles of Death Metal).

While on my trip, I managed to read a couple of books (Twilight and Spud in Winter; see the List for my reviews), and take a ton of pictures (they will be on my Flickr account hopefully in the next day or two). I took in the new Bond movie. I went to some of my favourite Toronto restaurants as well as a couple of new ones that I enjoyed. I took in the ROM, and managed to catch the end of the Christmas parade. And I still had time to hang out with my bro, playing random video games and watching cartoons. The only thing I didn't get to was and writing; I wanted to get my Apocalypse Madness story written, but just didn't have time. But all in all, this was a great trip!

No comments: