Friday, September 19, 2008

Trapped in Our Own Fairytale

I was surfing Flickr after uploading my images, and of course I wandered over to Aaron and Rosie's photostreams (and their blog!) On Rosie's photostream, I found this shot, and fell in love, both with it and the description. The image is beautiful (and it was fun reading and seeing some of the behind the scene shots on the blog), reminding me of Rapunzel trying to get away from the tower. But what really struck me was the description: "So this image is for anyone who has ever felt kinda out of place in the world, anyone who wonders if maybe they'd belong in someone else's fairytale, anyone searching for their prince charming, anyone who hates happy endings altogether, anyone who is living their dreams." Thank you Rosie!

No comments: