Friday, September 19, 2008

Fire in the Sky!

I am really excited about this photo, so I am going to write a whole post on it!

I went for a walk with my friend last night after dinner, and luckily I brought my camera. Last night had an absolutely beautiful sunset! Lately, I have seen sunsets with too much cloud cover, with the clouds obscuring the sun, or else too little, with no clouds at all. This time, there was just a bit of cloud, enough to give the sunset some beautiful colour, rather than just the glow.

I took a few shots of the sun, silhoutting the trees and lamp posts, but then right after the sun dipped below the tree line, I saw that the clouds looked amazing! The way they were positioned, it looked like the sky was on fire!

I had a bit of problems with the settings on my camera, but I did manage to get just this one shot showing the brilliance of the sunset! That totally made my entire night!!!!!

You can find "Fire in the Sky" on my Flickr photostream here.

No comments: