Monday, July 14, 2008

Welcome to My World . . .

Hello everyone! I've been thinking about starting a new blog for a little while, ever since I started looking into getting more traffic to the Detective Spacelord blog. After a comment from someone on yahoo answers that said the Spacelord blog is closed to people, I thought it might be easier to start a new blog, and hopefully people will find their way to Spacelord from that. So here we are!

This blog is going to be a lot of things, but mainly it will be telling what is going on in my life. If something is going on, and I won't be able to post a new Spacelord post, then you'll definitely hear about it on here! But I may also talk about important events, other blogs of mine like The List (http://booklistreview.com/) or any others I may create, and whatever!

Welcome to my world . . .

No comments: