Tuesday, July 15, 2008

No Sunshine Shot For Me Tonight....

I went for a walk today with my brother along a river in town. I wanted to see some wildlife (I've seen a deer and a fox along that trail before) but I was also hoping for a really nice silhoutte at sunset. Well, when we were heading back to the car, right at sunset, the sun was hidden behind a gigantic cloud! I took a shot, but it just wasn't the same - I needed the sun to be peeking out from the clouds, not covered! I've been wanting a nice silhoutte for about a week now, and so far no luck! I also didn't get to see any deer or fox tonight, but I did see lots of geese and something swimming that may have been an otter. And I got a nice shot of the moon, so I guess it wasn't a total loss. I'll be posting some of these pics on flickr tomorrow.

No comments: