Friday, November 19, 2010

An Exciting Update

I know it's been awhile since I've posted here. School's been rather hectic and I haven't had a lot of time for photography. But over the last few weeks, I've had a few exciting things happen!

First of all, last year I found out the my picture, Giant Sunrise, was getting published. I finally received my copies of the book! Unfortunately, Giant Sunrise was published in black and white, so it doesn't look quite as good as the original, but I'm still extremely pleased. It appears in the book Creating Meaning: Reading and Writing for the Canadian Classroom.

The second exciting thing that happened is much more recent. Sometime over the last day I sold a print on Red Bubble! The print was for Wizard on Water (you may remember it from my post about the Cascades from early May). Thank you to whomever bought the print - you really made my day! :)

No comments: