Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What's Coming Up

The next month or so is going to be rather busy! First and foremost, I have two papers due at the beginning/mid November, so they are going to be the priority. I also have a group work project that I'll have to work on, so that will also be important, but a bit less so because it's due at the end of November. But of course, the most important thing that's coming up is the deadline for Grad school, so I'll be working on that in amongst everything else.

Non-school things that I also need to do includes a lot of writing. I need to get working on my Apocalypse Madness story. I also would like to revise the story I wrote for the Artery (but I might hold off on it for now and submit it for the next one). I am hoping to be writing Spacelord in here somewhere, but I may need to put that on hold for some of these other projects.

There are also a few other projects I've alluded to. I want to revise the Rhyssa Thorn story. And maybe write part two to the Phantom Dust story (it was originally intended to be three parts, but I don't know if that will happen. We'll see when I start writing it, if I do!)

I also have a few things to read, both for school and for fun. I want to read Twilight before the movie comes out. I have to read one more Shakespeare play, Richard II. And then I have several books in Children's Lit (the first of which is The Black Cauldron).

This is going to be a busy month!!!!

No comments: